Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Whoot whoot!

Invites have officially been mailed, and as of Sunday, we will offically be 2 months from the big day!

I kind of wish that it was just September 25th now so I can get married to M. today!  Man, I love that guy!

These are the invites sitting in my car, just waiting to be mailed.  We have invites going to 11 states and one district (Washington, DC).  The states are Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virgina, West Virginia, Tennessee, Massachussetts, Indiana, Texas, New York, New Jersey and Connecticut!  How exciting!

PS - The song "I Swear," which was covered by All-4-One is playing on the awesome soft rock station I listen to while at work.  I was immediately transported back to 1994, I was 11 years old then, my Maid of Honor danced to the John Michael Montgomery version in her 4th grade (my 5th grade) talent show.  It made me giggle a bit more.

PPS - Apparently the lunch countdown is tunes from the 1990s.  Now it's "I'll Make Love to You" by Boyz 2 Men.  I used to have this song memorized . . . it's kind of scandalous for a 11 year old!

I could probably go on all day about the songs that this station plays . . . please stop me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment